- The last day to purchase SCRIP for credit in the 2021-22 school year is Friday, May 28.
- The SCRIP Office will be closed May 31-June 4 and will re-open the week of June 7.
- Please check FVL's online calendar for summer hours and special holiday hours.
- If you have Presto Pay, Reloads/ScripNow will be available while the office is closed. Thank you for using FVL's SCRIP program as a way to cut tuition costs for your family and others.
SCRIP Fast Facts
- Purchase gift cards through your SCRIP account to receive a rebate that can be applied to FVL tuition (potentially totaling thousands of dollars - grandmas, grandpas, other family and friends can participate too).
- There is no added cost to you - buy a $50 gift card and spend that $50 gift card at your grocery store, gas station, restaurant, or other business.
- You can set aside rebates for a current or future student (even babies!)
- SCRIP is just like cash and can be used with coupons and for specials or sales.
- An app called RaiseRight is available that makes managing purchases from your phone easy.